A Design Studio is looking for a Junior or Middleweight Interior Designer to join their team working on Workplace projects using AutoCAD.
Job # 8989
Job Title: Junior Middleweight Interior Designer, Workplace, AutoCAD
A pleasant team are looking for a Junior Interior Designer to go into a fixed term contract for 6 months with great potential to go permanent position. Located in Central London, this team are looking to expand, and you will be working on a range of exciting commercial projects. The ideal candidate will be familiar with all stages from concept through to completion.
- The successful person will have a minimum of 2 years in a professional practice
- You will have worked on a range of workplace projects
- You will be able to successfully create technical drawings, include furniture layouts, elevations or sections and detailed joinery
- You will be an excellent communicator and have good client facing skills
- Must have a degree in Interior design / interior architecture or other relevant subjects
- You will have good knowledge of FF&E
A minimum of 2 years of professional experience with a selection of commercial projects
- Experienced in AutoCAD is essential for this role
- Good Photoshop and Sketchup skills
- You will have worked on projects from concept to completion
- Experience with technical packages and detailing
- FF&E knowledge
About the company:
Work with a friendly working environment
- Great location in Central London
- Opportunity to work on a variety of different commercial projects
- Project ownership
- Great way to develop career further
- Social events
In return a great salary is offered to match experience along with room to grow within the practice.
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this Junior Middleweight Interior Designer, Workplace, AutoCAD role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.