A bespoke Interiors and Architectural Studio is looking for a Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer to join their team, working on Residential projects.
Job # 8547
Job Title: Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer, Residential, Eclectic Style
A bespoke studio is looking for a Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer to expand their interiors department to join a friendly team in a permanent position. Located in the heart of London, the ideal candidate will be highly focused on FF&E and have a minimum of 2 years’ residential design. They are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic designer.
- The successful person will have worked on all stages of a project from concept through to completion.
- You will have good FF&E knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years’ high-end residential design experience is ideal
- Hand drawing skills are valued.
- You will be a brilliant communicator, client facing and be able to work well in a small team
- This role would be for someone who is passionate about design and has great attention to detail
- You will need to have a good understanding of budgeting and timelines.
- This role is for someone with strong multitasking skills
- Must have a great understanding of FF&E design
- Good knowledge of high-end suppliers
- Vectorworks, EstiMac, Photoshop, SketchUp and other programs are valuable for this role
- 2 years’ minimum residential design
- Must be a great client-facer
- Ability to work well individually and in a small team
- This role is for someone who is well organised
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- The studio works on a variety of beautiful bespoke projects
- Career growth potential
- Project ownership and responsibilities
- Company socials
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer, Residential, Eclectic Style role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.