A centrally located Interior Design firm is looking for a Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer to join their team for a 3-month contract role.
Job # 9149
Job Title: Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer, Workplace, All-Rounder
A friendly intimate company in Central London are looking for a Junior to Middleweight interior designer to work on an exciting workplace project. This will be a 3-month contract with potential to extend. This role is for someone who has working through all stages of a project.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Must have proven experience in workplace / commercial design
- You will have worked on projects from concept to completion
- This role is for someone who has good technical skills, utilising AutoCAD
- You will be a brilliant communicator and be able to work well in a small team
- This role would be for someone who is passionate about design and has great attention to detail
- You will have experience with conceptual design, technical drawings and FF&E selection
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in workplace design
- Must have strong technical ability utilising AutoCAD, including drawing packs and joinery
- Must have good SketchUp skills.
- You will have worked on workplace projects from start to finish
- You will have good FF&E knowledge
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well individually and with a team.
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- The studio has taken on an amazing high-end office project
- Project ownership and responsibilities
- Great location in Central London
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer, Workplace, All Rounder role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.