A leading Contemporary High-end Residential Studio looking for a Junior/Midweight Interior Designer to join their team.
Junior/Midweight Interior Designers
Contemporary high-end residential Studio
Salary Guide: £28,000.00 – £40,000.00
This leading high-end residential studio based in East London are looking for a junior/middleweight Interior designer who is confident doing both the technical drawings and FF&E to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity working closely with the founder and other senior members of staff, on beautifully crafted elegant yet contemporary homes for high-net-worth individuals. Designing fully bespoke and classically bold properties in the most expensive locations across London, Surrey, and the South Coast.
The successful candidate will have approximately 3 – 5 years proven experience of high-end residential interior design, be highly creative and passionate about interiors. The candidate should be able to get on with things themselves and have a real can-do attitude.
- Hybrid working set up, 4 days from home and 1 day working from SOHO house in Shoreditch.
- Joining a small design studio at junior or middleweight level.
- An exciting all-round design role with the chance to grow as a designer.
- Collaborating as a team or working individually as well as assisting the founder.
- Source and procure bespoke joinery and FF&E items.
- Producing technical drawing packs prior to production.
- Coordinate FF&E, from creating designs and producing presentations to scheduling and installation.
- The studio uses AutoCAD, Adobe CS and sketch up
What you will need:
- Must have at least 3+ years post-graduate experience within the luxury residential sector.
- A keen intertest and passion for classic and contemporary design with a clean edge.
- Excellent design, communication, and presentation skills.
- Having the intuition to think on your feet and be proactive.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, In-design, Photoshop and Sketchup– this is essential.
- Experience with private clients.
- A degree level qualification.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and a high attention to detail.
About the company:
- 4 days from home and 1 day in the office (currently working out of SOHO house).
- Brand new office is being confirmed which will be around Shoreditch/Central London.
- Excellent potential to progress in your role as you undertake tasks to a higher level.
- A collaborative and creative working environment within a friendly team.
- A timeless and elegant style, every project bespoke and complete one off.
- A young and welcoming team with a fun environment and good work / life balance.
- Great potential and career prospects yet fun and social at the same time.
Job # 17548