A bespoke High-End Residential Studio is looking for a Junior Showroom Designer to join their team across all stages of the design process.
Incredible Junior Showroom Designer, High-end Residential, Oxfordshire/ Buckinghamshire
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £30,000
Summary of Junior Showroom Designer Role
A bespoke high-end residential studio is looking for a talented Junior Interior Showroom Designer, to join and grow with their studio. This role is an exciting opportunity to be involved in all stages of the design process, with a focus on showroom design. A lovely studio environment, support and progression and based in a beautiful, vibrant area.
Junior Showroom Designer Job Description
- Collaborating with the design team to contribute to projects throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Assisting the design team under the guidance of the senior designer.
- Participating in the creation of comprehensive design developmeJunt packages as part of a team.
- Generating all project documentation collectively with the team.
- Developing FF&E and lighting proposals collaboratively.
- Crafting mood and material boards as a team effort.
- Preparing client presentations as part of the collaborative process.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
Skills Necessary for this Junior Showroom Designer Role
- A vibrant, engaging personality.
- Knowledge of industry trends and luxury design.
- Enthusiasm and passion and a hands-on approach, capable of working and problem-solving independently.
- Preferably, experience gained from a reputable design studio.
- Background in luxury residential projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a collaborative team.
- Proficiency in spatial planning.
- Confidence in client facing.
- Experience in creating comprehensive drawing packages.
- A genuine passion for luxury design and a strong team-oriented mindset.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, skilled in Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS and AutoCAD are essential for this role.
- Knowledge of high residential interior design highly desirable
- Must have a degree in Interior Design
About the Company
- Opportunity to work on impressive high-end residential projects across a variety of styles.
- A beautiful, combined studio and showroom providing luxury interior design services and full range of furniture, lighting, and accessories.
- A sociable, fun, and friendly team who enjoy regular social outings.
- Competitive salary and benefits with career progressing structure in place.
- Great support structure and growth with working alongside the director.
- Located next to café’s, shops and amenities, and only a short walk to the station
One last thing:
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Junior Showroom Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.