An Interior Design Studio is looking for a technically strong Junior to Mid-Weight Interior Designer to join their team working on residential projects.
Job # 8808
Job title: Junior to Mid-Weight Interior Designer, Technically Strong
A dynamic Interior Design studio who specialise in High-End Residential and Hospitality interiors. They are looking for a Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer with luxury residential design background to join on a contract basis with potential to go permanent. This person must have strong technical skills.
- Must have over 2 years’ experience
- Great organisational skills, work well with timelines
- Must have the ability to deliver tender packages including technical drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Proven high-end residential interior design experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the Interior Design industry.
- Hold a Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or similar.
- Technical knowledge and ability to develop interior fit-out details.
- Ability to deliver technical drawing packages, including bespoke detailing
- Great AutoCAD skills are essential
- Revit is beneficial
- High-end Residential design experience essential.
- Ability to present well with good communication skills
About the company:
- A world-renowned studio recognised for their luxury designs.
- A global company with this position based in their lovely central London studio.
- Surrounded by industry experts providing an opportunity to strengthen your skills and progress your career.
- A young and vibrant studio environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Great career progression
- Potential to go into a permanent position
This is a great opportunity to gain in depth experience on a prestigious project at an excellent practice. If this Junior to Mid-Weight Interior Designer, Technically Strong role is of interest; and you’re dedicated, with a flair for design and acute attention to details; send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.