This south-west London kitchen designer is looking for a Kitchen and Bespoke Joinery Designer to join its already established design team
Job # 3402
Kitchen and Bespoke Joinery Designer, South-West London, Permanent
This south-west London based bespoke joiner and kitchen designer is looking for a Kitchen and Bespoke Joinery Designer to join its already established design team. An award-winning studio and brilliant group of talented designers makes for a great fun and friendly environment to work in. You will need at least 2 years’ experience in kitchen design and high-end residential projects.
- You will be designing and detailing bespoke kitchens and joinery for high-end residential projects.
- Creating spatial planning layouts for residential projects including all furniture and lighting.
- You will be required to attend design and client meetings alongside directors or managers, giving you great opportunity to gain invaluable experience.
- A great eye for design is required and dedication to push the boundaries of design.
- You must be a clear communicator, both written and spoken.
- To have an overview of project management and coordination.
- Frequent liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Vectorworks experience is greatly beneficial along with SketchUp 2D and 3D.
About the company:
- A young but already established design studio.
- Currently growing with fantastic opportunities for career progression.
- Joining this talented and experienced team you will be in a brilliant position to expand your knowledge being mentored by the best in the industry.
- A sociable team with regular evening events and activities.
- Great location in south-west London, with convenient travel options.