A small and friendly landscape architecture practice, specializing in the planning stages of landscape projects, is looking for a Landscape Architect to join its growing team.
Landscape Architect for Small and Friendly Practice
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £36,000
A small and friendly landscape architecture practice, specializing in the planning stages of landscape projects, is looking to grow its team. They work across a range of sectors, including public realm, residential, commercial educational and public sector. They are currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic Landscape Architect to join their London office. In this role, you will be responsible for providing design and technical support to the project team, assisting with the planning and implementation of landscape projects. The practice also has an office in Kent, so occasional travel to this office is required, travel costs will be covered by the practice.
- Undertake site analysis and develop design concepts
- Produce technical drawings and specifications
- Prepare and present design proposals
- Assist in the preparation of planning applications
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and other consultants
- Attend site meetings and undertake site inspections
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Landscape Architecture or a related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in landscape architecture
- Excellent design and technical skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of UK planning and construction regulations
- Willing to travel to Kent fofice on cocasion
- The right to live and work in the UK
The practice offers a competitive salary, opportunities for career growth, and a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you are passionate about landscape architecture and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, please submit your CV and portfolio for consideration.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Landscape Architect post; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.