A leading Housing Practice is looking for a Landscape Project Architect to join their team. on large scale residential projects
Landscape Project Architect
Leading Housing Practice
Salary Guide: £37,000 – £44,000
A leading housing practice in London, are seeking a Landscape Project Architect to join their team. As a Landscape Project Architect, you will be responsible for the design and management of landscape projects across a range of projects, from large scale residential development to public spaces. You will work collaboratively with a team of architects, planners, and engineers to deliver high-quality designs that meet the needs of our clients.
- Develop and manage landscape projects from inception to completion, including site analysis, design development, construction documentation, and construction administration.
- Produce high-quality design and technical drawings using AutoCAD, SketchUp, or similar software.
- Prepare project specifications and schedules and ensure compliance with local and national codes and regulations.
- Manage project budgets and timelines, and ensure that all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Communicate effectively with clients, stakeholders, and project teams to ensure that project requirements are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Participate in project meetings, site visits, and other project-related activities as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute (CMLI) is advantageous..
- 3/4 years of experience in landscape architecture, preferably in housing or urban design projects.
- Strong design skills and experience with AutoCAD and Revit essential.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively under tight deadlines.
About the Practice:
- Remote working policy / hybrid working
- Annual leave: starts at 28 days (including bank holidays), plus three additional days at Christmas.
- Increases to 33 days subject to length of service
- Company laptop supplied
- Profit share (subject to length of service)
- SWAG and Wellbeing events: CPDs, lunchtime presentations, events, social evenings
- Study Tour
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Associate Architect position to work on high end residential London projects then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.