We are currently seeking a talented Associate Architect with various large infrastructure experience to join a friendly team in Oxford. Away from the bright lights of the city, you will still be working on renowned schemes across various sectors including, commercial, education and mixed-use.
Large Infrastructure Associate Architect for top Oxford Practice
Salary Guide: £55,000 – £65,000
Large Infrastructure Associate Architect Role Summary
We are currently seeking a talented Architect for this Large Infrastructure Associate Architect Role with various large infrastructure experience to join a friendly team in Oxford. Away from the bright lights of the city, you will still be working on renowned schemes across various sectors including, commercial, education and mixed-use. If you have a keen eye for detail, exceptional leadership skills, and a knack for collaboration, we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities for this Large Infrastructure Associate Architect Role
You will play a pivotal role in overseeing and contributing to large industrial projects across diverse sectors, including commercial, education, security, and labs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Team Leadership: Demonstrate the ability to lead and inspire a team of architects, ensuring seamless collaboration and the successful delivery of projects
- Revit Proficiency: Showcase your expertise in Revit software to create and develop intricate designs that align with project requirements and industry standards
- Communication Skills: Exhibit strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively convey ideas, collaborate with team members, and engage with clients
- Collaboration with London Team: Work closely with the London-based team to integrate collective insights and ensure consistency in project execution across different locations.
Large Infrastructure Associate Architect Role Skills and Qualifications
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Leadership Abilities: Proven experience in leading architectural teams and managing complex projects
- Revit Proficiency: Advanced skills in Revit software, with a demonstrated ability to utilise it effectively in large infrastructure projects
- Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate effective collaboration with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Collaborative Spirit: A team player mindset, with the capability to work seamlessly with colleagues across different locations
- Experience in Diverse Sectors: Previous experience working on large industrial projects within diverse sectors, such as commercial, education, security, and labs.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Associate role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.