Amazing opportunity! Design focused Project Architect to join a growing and award winning team. Work on beautiful large scale housing projects
Revit Project Architect,
Large Scale Housing Projects
Award winning practice
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
An amazing opportunity for a design focused Revit Housing Project Architect to join a growing team and bring your experience and skill set to their award-winning projects. All projects are delivered in Revit and working at BIM level 2 – so working knowledge is essential here.
The practice works across multiple sectors and specialise in pioneering the design of the housing sector from pre planning to completion, so please highlight you RIBA stages against each project where you can in your portfolio. In addition, if you have done a Revit test, please include a copy of your certificate in your application, as this will assist and speed up the interview process if you are selected.
- Firstly, must be ARB or RIBA accredited
- Secondly, 3+ working in practice, on similar projects
- Also, you should have plenty of prior experience of the public sector, housing, and master planning
- Additionally, a beautiful portfolio with demonstrable Revit and technical ability alongside a creative flair
- Be expected to help implement practice standards across all projects
- Would have a portfolio demonstrating relevant experience of large-scale and complex projects
- Must have experience through all RIBA stages with a focus on stages 3-5
- Confident and well presented with client facing ability and experience managing teams
In return this award-winning practice offers a great salary to match experience, strong employee package overall, including encouragement and facilitating CPD programmes.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Revit Housing Project Architect role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Project Architect role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.