Experienced Lead Architect or Project Architect to work on UK and International Technical scale projects with a growing team
to work on technical projects in the UK, and join a growing international team
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £56,000
A small and mighty team in West London are currently recruiting an Experienced Lead Architect or Project Architect to join their London team and work on UK and International technical scale projects. The practice is international with other offices in Europe and taking on projects globally – however this role is to focus on their British projects and assist in growing the capacity of the London team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Project Architect or Lead Architect to become a key player taking lead on projects and working with small team to ensure deadline are met and clients are happy.
The projects to initially start work on are data centers and large commercial office projects for global clients. With a growing client base of international blue-chip companies, the practice are looking for new team members to join within the next two months – if you can start sooner, with a shorter notice period, please highlight this in your application.
The role will be based in the office three days a week, two days remote – where laptops and tech will be provided. There is an opportunity to be in more if wished, but not pressure and lovely hybrid opportunity for long term working.
To work on a number of data centre projects in the UK and Internationally. The role requires an experienced Lead Architect who is capable of:
- Working autonomously, with minimal supervision, across all RIBA work stages.
- Comfortable liaising with clients, planners, building control, compiling presentations and have previous experience producing complete tender, detail and construction information.
- Have good knowledge of UK building and planning regulations
- be a go getter, problem solver and happy to get stuck in
- Managing their own time, and lead small teams to ensure work load is managed and deadlines met
- Proposing solutions to design and construction issues as projects develop
6 years or more of professional experience in a UK architecture firm is required.
- Design, communication, and presentation skills are all excellent.
- Working knowledge of Revit in an office setting (essential)
- Experience at a data centre is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to operate independently and with a high level of self-motivation
- Good understanding of the planning system and building laws in the United Kingdom
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and other professions
In return you will be offered:
- Exposure to one of the most competitive and growing architectural markets in the world
- The opportunity to take the lead on large technical project in Britain and through time globally too
- A progressive and positive working environment with a lovely team
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Social drinks and trips to Eurppe annually
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Lead Architect / Project Architect role to work on technical revit data centre projects, then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.