AJ100 practice looking for a Lead Security Architect to join their team and work on some great and very exciting security projects
Lead Security Architect
Highly confidential National Security Projects
Join a top AJ100 Practice!
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000
A top AJ100 practice is looking for a Lead Security Architect to join their team on a permanent basis to work on some great and very exciting security projects.
You must be totally proficient in Revit and ready to jump straight in, previous experience in high security projects is highly-desire, or failing that, a similar sector (security, datacentres, aviation) and excellent technical ability.
This role will be based in the central London office, ideally with an immediate start. This is a good opportunity to have a well respected and award-winning practice on your CV, and work on some leading projects. They are also offering working from home, for 3 days a week.
Skills and characteristics required:
- Proven technical experience within technical projects in Revit, with at least 3 years experience in a BIM environment desired
- Experience working in a team on a new project taking it through the RIBA stages and managing tight deadlines, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good design sensitivity and understanding of structural and technical details
- Experience integrating of architectural and structural works
Advanced Software skills required:
- Revit required ( a KnowledgeSmart assessment will be in the interview process, so if you have a recent one please include in your application)
- Rhinoceros and Grasshopper desired but not essential
- Great technical detailing capability
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Security Lead Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.