A British design studio based in central London is currently seeking a leading interior designer with bespoke luxury interior experience
Leading Interior Designer
Join an elegant British Interior Design Studio
paving the way for Bespoke Luxury
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £60,000
A British design studio based in central London is currently seeking a leading designer with Luxury Interiors Experience. The company has delivered a range of outstanding international and national projects from private residences to boutique hotels, bespoke yachts, and all luxury in between. The studios’ success is down to the dedication of the small but highly talented team who pride themselves on working closely with the client on all stages, including exceptionally designed furniture, lighting, and offering the highest quality of service throughout.
- Excellent design knowledge and accountability
- Proven track record of developing technical packages for large, high-end projects.
- Working alongside the directors with business inquiries, providing project programs and team allocation for fee proposals, reviewing the scope, attending initial meetings with new clients, providing pitch presentations and feasibility studies.
- To assume ownership, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of work assigned to the highest level of professional competency and industry standards.
- Building and managing new and existing client relationships and meetings
- Ability to develop creative design concepts with a technical and commercial awareness
- Be responsible for the direction of your given projects.
- Lead the concept development.
- Ensure project work is of a consistently high standard.
- Briefing the team on new projects and ensuring the team has a good understanding of their allocated project.
- At least 8-10+years years’ professional design experience
- Technical (detail) knowledge through to the practicalities of the construction stage
- Must have experience designing luxury hospitality projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office; also, FF&E Scheduling
- Extensive knowledge of technical aspects of design and the ability to screen drawings for accuracy and suitability
- Ability to interface with clients, interpreting their requirements and translating these into the technical aspects of schemes.
- Experience in training and guiding Junior Technical Designers.
- Proficient in managing and tracking projects to create a smooth flow of work.
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
About the company:
- Outstanding fully bespoke projects.
- London-based and worldwide projects with an extremely high caliber of clientele.
- Competitive salary and pension rates
- Vibrant co-working central London-based studio.
- High-end residential company, branching out with impressive hospitality projects.
- Projects using studios own bespoke furniture, lighting, and artwork.
- Extremely talented team with a highly creative environment.
- Opportunity to join a growing standout luxury design studio.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Leading Interior Designer then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting bespoke luxury opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.