Seeking an ambitious leading workspace designer to be the sole inhouse designer and front high-end serviced office space projects
Leading Workplace Interior Designer
High-End Serviced Office Space
Young, thriving practice!
Salary Guide: £48,000 – £55,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a young, thriving workspace company that provides boutique and high-end serviced office spaces across the most sort after locations in London. They seek an ambitious leading workspace designer to front their larger projects. You will be the sole in-house designer to start out so a minimum of 6 years of experience with demonstrable experience in delivering workplace / commercial projects. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in this busy and dynamic team. You must have an understanding of building and construction but also be able to put together a design concept. The team will be growing within 6 months, and you will play a major role in building the team. With an influx of projects so a very exciting time to join.
- Joining a boutique serviced office fit out company at a senior level
- Happy working individually and with a team across multiple project scales.
- Create schedules and CAD technical drawings for elevations and room plans.
- The ability to confidently lead client meetings.
- Working alongside the external architect to refurb the existing building
- Leading the decisions on layout, fit-out, budgeting.
- Ensuring timely delivery and liaising with contractors to ensure the design and quality are executed as per specifications and of the highest standard.
- Researching and creating presentations for all interior architectural fixtures and finishes.
- Attend site meetings with suppliers, contractors, and project managers.
- Coordinate both on and off-site.
- Produce project costing schedules and budgets.
- Researching and selecting materials and finishes, furniture options, and equipment required for projects.
What you will need:
- Must have at least 6 years post-graduate experience in the workspace sector and be working at a senior level.
- Ability to produce office layouts quickly and accurately
- A good understanding of materials and boutique fit-outs.
- Understanding of UK Building Regulations.
- Have a modern design outlook.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial furniture, fixtures, and finishes suppliers?
- Excellent supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes.
- A good technical understanding.
- Financial understanding of project costs and budget awareness.
- Ability to lead projects.
- Ability to work from concept to completion on your own or as part of a team.
- Having the intuition to think on your feet and be commercial-minded.
- On-site experience and construction understanding.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and visual.
- Good attention to detail.
- Full proficiency using AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite.
About the company:
- Working closely with the directors and founders of the company.
- Specializing in high-end bespoke workspaces and office fit-outs.
- A company with huge potential to continue to grow, giving the opportunity to progress your career with a growing studio as they have solid grown plans.
- The opportunity to head up and grow the in-house design team.
- Great potential and career prospects yet fun and social at the same time.
- A young and friendly studio with a fun environment and good work/life balance
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Leading Workplace Interior Designer then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting High-End Office Space opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.