A leading high end luxury retail company is looking for Luxury Interior Designers to join their Paris office, working within the concept team.
Luxury Interior Designers
To work on the concept team for a world leading fashion house in Paris
A leading high end luxury retail company is looking for Luxury Interior Designers to join their Paris office, working within the concept team. This is an amazing opportunity to work across luxury design from reatil to high-end residential and luxury hospitality. Experience in any sector is welcome, but luxury design experience is a must. The role is initially for 12 months on a fixed term contract, but with a high chance to extend for the right person.
The company has delivered a range of outstanding international and national luxury residential and hospitality projects. The studio’s success is down to the dedication of the highly talented team who pride themselves on working closely on all stages on exceptionally designed spaces and offering the highest quality of service throughout.
The successful candidate will have approximately 5 years of proven experience within luxury and high-end interior design, be highly creative and passionate about interiors. The candidate should be able to get on with things themselves and have a real can-do attitude.
- Based in the Paris headquarters but knowledge of French is not required as the office is fully English speaking
- Working alongside the global team to establish guidelines as database for the international stores
- Sourcing and purchasing of specific objects and furniture, including restorations and designing the structure and process
- Seeking for new trends and suppliers both across Paris and internationally
- Working alongside the architects to ensure the interiors tell a story for strategic projects
- Design Development: enlarge and update the offer of luxury and bespoke furniture. Developing new designs with suppliers with the chance to travel for prototypes review
- Working on FF&E including procurement and sourcing
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Client facing
- Managing a small team and providing guidance where needed
What you will need:
- Must have at least 5 years post-graduate experience within the luxury or retail sector
- A curious and creative character
- Excellent design, communication, and presentation skills
- Having the intuition to think on your feet and be proactive
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, In-design, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Fluent English is a must. Basic French is a plus
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and high attention to detail
About the company:
- Award winning bespoke projects
- A worldwide presence with an extremely high caliber of clientele
- Competitive salary and pension rates, including a strong annual bonus scheme and profit share
- Vibrant co-working central Paris based studio.
- A brilliant holiday allowance, typically 6 weeks per annum
- Extremely talented team with a highly creative environment
- Opportunity to join a growing standout luxury design label
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Luxury Interior Designers Paris opportunity with a prestigious studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
This company holds good presentation skills in high regards, and with high importance so please ensure your Portfolio is well laid out and detailed.
Job # 18071