A boutique design studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to work on luxury Residential projects at their studio in Surrey.
Luxury Residential Senior Interior Designer, Surrey
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £40,000
This boutique design studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their team of 25+ designers. Working on UK and international high-end residential projects you will be leading and delegating tasks to more junior designers. As a key part of the design team you bring suppliers and procurement knowledge with experience of working on projects from concept to completion. The studios style is described as ‘Modern Luxury’ with attention to detail and layers of texture and innovative materials throughout. Based in the Borough of Elmbridge.
- Working individually or as part of a team you will be working from concept to completion, including capability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Taking briefs from the client, handling budgets and schedules.
- Specifying furniture, materials and finishes including sourcing, scheduling
- FF&E procurement including bespoke items.
- On site responsibilities, such as taking measurements on site, Installing projects to meet design intent including styling accessories.
- Using your creative or technical skills to illustrate your design ideas.
What you bring:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- SketchUp and EstiPC is also desirable.
- Experience working on high end residential projects
- Bring with you informed FF&E supplier knowledge.
- Have a technical understanding of interior and furniture design.
- Experience of working on all stages thought a project.
- A great understanding of market trends.
- Brilliant eye for detail, design and colour.
- Impeccable taste of a luxury nature.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
About the company:
- A great reputation in the industry with many notable luxury projects under their belt and awards won.
- Given a good amount of responsibility and ownership on projects to run with.
- Supporting employee perks and benefits included.
- 37.5 working hours per week
One last thing…
If this MLuxury Residential Senior Interior Designer, Surrey role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.