A leading high-end luxury retail company seeking a Senior Director of Architecture to join their Paris office.
Luxury Retail Experienced Architect
Global Fashion Brand
To join the Paris team for a 12-month contract, potential to be extended
Salary Guide: £80,000 – £100,000
A leading high-end luxury retail company is seeking a new Senior Director of Architecture to join their in house Architects team in the Paris office. For a full time role, initially for 12 months fixed term contract, but with a high chance to extend for the right person.
The company has delivered a range of outstanding international and national retail projects from flagship stores to pop up venues. The studio’s success is down to the dedication of the highly talented team who pride themselves on working closely on all stages on exceptionally designed spaces and offering the highest quality of service throughout.
- Reporting to the directors
- Accountable for meeting deadlines on design and opening of new retail stores, globally, across the full design process – with a flair for concept and designs of creative projects.
- Working within a team on technical packages for high-end retail stores, from 300sqm to 3000sqm
- Working alongside the Global Architect Director, providing project timelines and attending initial meetings with new clients, providing information and drawings for the presentations
- To deliver work to the highest level of professional competency and industry standards
- Building and managing new and existing client relationships and meetings
- Ensure project work is of a consistently high standard.
- At least 8+ years’ professional qualified Architectural experience (ARB / RIBA / DPLG)
- Technical (detail) knowledge through to the practicalities of the construction stage.
- Must have experience in luxury retail or hospitality projects.
- Languages would be a bonus, but French is not essential
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Cs, and Microsoft Office; also, a bonus with experience in Rhinoceros and Keyshot.
- A good design eye, and well-presented portfolio, including hand drawings
- Ability to interface with clients, interpreting their requirements and translating these into the technical aspects of schemes.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
About the company:
- Outstanding award-winning bespoke projects.
- A worldwide presence with an extremely high caliber of clientele.
- Competitive salary and pension rates, including a strong annual bonus scheme and profit share
Vibrant co-working central Paris-based studio.
- Extremely talented team with a highly creative environment.
- Opportunity to join a growing standout luxury design label.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Retail High end Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting High end luxury retail senior architectural director opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.