International company looking for a Senior Project Architect to join their team, to work on luxury retail projects.
Senior Project Architect
Luxury Retail, Global Fashion Brand
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Potential to permanent for the right person
A leading high-end luxury retail company is growing their in house Architects team in the Paris office. Tehy are looking for a Seior Project Architect or a full time role, initially for 12 months fixed term contract, but with high chance to extend for the right person, to work across a range of retail projects. .
The company has delivered a range of outstanding international and national retail projects from flagship stores to pop up venues. The studios success is down to the dedication of the highly talented team who pride themselves on working closely on all stages on exceptionally designed spaces and offering the highest quality of service throughout.
The right person must have:
- Reporting to the directors to assist on expansion of stores globally
- Accountable for meeting deadlines on design and opening of new retail stores, globally, across the full design process – with a flair for concept and designs of creative projects.
- Working within a team on technical packages for high-end retail stores, from 300sqm to 3000sqm
- Working alongside the Global Director, providing project timelines and attending initial meetings with new clients, providing information and drawings for the presentations
- To deliver work to the highest level of professional competency and industry standards
- Building and managing new and existing client relationships and meetings
- Ensure project work is of a consistently high standard.
- At least 7+ years’ professional qualified Architectural experience (ARB / RIBA / DPLG)
- Technical (detail) knowledge through to the practicalities of the construction stage.
- Must have experience in luxury retail or hospitality projects.
- Languages would be a bonus, but French is not essential
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Cs and Microsoft Office; also, a bonus with experience in Rhinoceros
- A good design eye, and well presented portfolio, including hand drawings
- Ability to interface with clients, interpreting their requirements and translating these into the technical aspects of schemes.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
About the company:
- Award winning bespoke high end retail projects.
- A worldwide presence with an extremely high caliber of clientele.
- Competitive salary and pension rates, including strong annual bonus scheme and profit share
- Vibrant co-working central Paris based studio.
- A brilliant holiday allowance, typically 6 weeks per annum
- Extremely talented team with a highly creative environment.
- Opportunity to join a growing standout luxury design label.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Retail Highend Senior Project Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting specific role, so high end samples, a beautiful portfolio, with technical samples and also hand sketches ideally. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.