Fantastic opportunity for a Mid to Senior Designer to join a Luxury Arabesque Interiors in the Middle East! AutoCAD and Adobe CS is a must!
Mid to Senior Designer
Luxury Arabesque Interiors
Relocate to Middle East
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £60,000
Once in a lifetime opportunity to relocate to the middle east! This unique studio has 25 years’ experience of super-luxury residential projects as well as a strong French heritage. They also create some of the world’s most impressive projects. From traditionally styled palaces to super modern luxury villas around the world.
This Mid to Senior Designer for Luxury Arabesque Interiors role will suit someone who is design-led as well as great appreciation for Middle East design and architecture. Combined with a strong knowledge of FF&E.
- Specifically reporting to the Design Director.
- Joining the highly talented design team, utilising your arabesque design experience.
- Working on a range of high-end residential small and also large scale projects.
- Create concepts, mood boards and presentations.
- Concept design and also delivery of luxury residential projects
- Bespoke FF&E design and also FF&E sourcing and procurement with supplier liaising.
- Managing project timelines, including the build aspect and FF&E.
- Creating fully bespoke furniture and joinery.
- Site visits.
- Ensuring design intent and installation.
What you will bring:
- 6 – 12 years’ design experience.
- Great knowledge of arabesque design and also materials.
- Specifically an appreciation for Middle Eastern and Mughal architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of materials as well as fabrics.
- A creative flair and positive attitude towards producing fully bespoke luxury projects.
- Impeccable attention to detail with a passion for luxury design.
- Also, all rounded design skills and experience of the entire design process.
- Knowledge of current design tends and period styles.
- Superior work ethic and also attitude.
- Experience of working with HNW / UHNW clients will also be advantageous.
- Additionally, hand sketching is an excellent benefit.
- Experience and knowledge of AutoCAD, and Adobe CS.
About the company:
- A studio with 25 years of bespoke high-end residential projects.
- Strong French design heritage.
- VVIP client base.
- A diverse and multinational office.
- Extremely competitive salary with no TAX.
- Medical care and annual flights home all covered.
- Company phone and car.