An opportunity for an experienced Mid to Senior Interior Designer to join a friendly, relatively small, family-run and boutique interior design studio based in Oxfordshire.
Mid to Senior Interior Designer
For a boutique design studio based in Oxfordshire
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £42,000
An opportunity for an experienced Mid to Senior Interior Designer to join a friendly, relatively small, family-run and boutique interior design studio based in Oxfordshire (with some flexibility) has just become available. The ideal candidate will be an inspired, passionate, and proactive team member with a proven track record of delivering beautiful and high-end residential projects with a strong creative flair. They must also have a love for texture and fabric with an affinity for colour and tone.
- At least 5+ years’ experience working across high-end residential design
- Having worked on all stages from concept to completion
- Confident undertaking a client facing role including defining brief requirements and scheduling
- Confident working within client budgets
- Researching and keeping up to date on current trends including industry changes, materials, and products
- FF&E experience including procuring and sourcing
- Work closely with the junior team to guide, mentor and help them develop their skill set
- Ability to work closely with contractors to ensure timelines are being met
- Manage on-site
- A proven degree in interior design or similar
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and visual
- Experience independently managing a project
- Proficiency in Sketup or Vectorworks
- Proficient in creating estimates and invoicing using EstiPC
- A creative eye and passion for high-end design
- Proven experience in decorating including space planning, renovations and new construction
- Confident in delivery of scheme and room layouts
- Ability to foster collaborative working environment
If you have all the above skills and are interested in joining a growing boutique studio where you will have the chance to develop your career while working on stunning projects across London and the home counties, then do not hesitate to apply. In this role you will be an integral part of the senior management with heavy input into the direction of the studio, this is a unique opportunity for a proactive and driven individual.
They are looking to interview and hire ASAP due to their ever-expanding workload.
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Mid to Senior Interior Designer opportunity with a prestigious studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18292