A beautiful luxury residential studio seek a mid to senior interior designer to join its team based in Buckinghamshire. Remote option!
Mid to Senior Interior Designer, Hybrid Working at Bedfordshire Studio
Interior Designer with 3+ years of post-graduate experience managing high-end residential interior design projects
Permanent, based in Bedfordshire with the option of hybrid remote working 2/3 days a week
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £48,000
A beautiful luxury residential studio, perfectly combining a traditional British style with modernism is looking for a mid to senior interior designer to join its close-knit team based in Bedfordshire, with the option of hybrid remote working 2/3 days a week. This stunning studio works on projects in the most sort after locations across London and the country and has recently been featured in Vogue magazine, further proving its growth as they become a known name in the industry.
- All rounded interior designer at a high middleweight or senior level.
- Collaborating as a team or working individually as well as working closely with the founder.
- Attend initial client meetings to gain a good understanding of project objectives.
- Manage client expectations.
- Create concepts, mood boards, and layouts.
- Prepare client presentations.
- Create detailed technical drawings and designs.
- Source and procure bespoke joinery and FF&E items.
- Coordinate FF&E, from creating designs and producing presentations to scheduling and installation.
- Manage the budget, create quotes and ensure projects are on schedule.
- Keep up communications with clients, suppliers, and other members of the design team.
- Attend site meetings when needed.
- Must have 3+ years post graduate experience managing high-end residential interior design projects.
- Full proficiency using Estimac is essential.
- Experience using AutoCad and Indesign would be beneficial.
- Must be able to show drawing examples, plans, elevations, bespoke joinery, and details.
- Experience with private clients.
- Strong supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Great communication and ability to work closely with clients.
- Able to produce schedules and see projects through to completion.
- A degree level qualification.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Mid to Senior Interior Designer position then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting luxury residential designer opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.