A bespoke high-end residential developer is looking for a Mid-weight Interior Designer to join their in-house design team.
Mid-weight Interior Designer, High-End Residential Developers
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £42,000
A bespoke high-end residential developer is looking for a Mid-weight Interior Designer to join their in-house design team. You will need a minimum of 3 years of professional experience within a similar role having worked on luxury residential interiors. They have a thriving pipeline of work and an increasing list of clients. This role would suit a creative yet highly organised designer with great attention to detail and someone who is happy to take a hands-on approach.
- As part of the design team, you will work alongside the senior designers
- Delivering large scale projects and working on smaller projects yourself
- Developing FF&E concepts, presentations, schedules, and specifications
- Furniture selections, schemes & styling
- Space planning
- Producing technical packages, specifications, joinery and detailed drawings
- Regular on-site visits/inspections
- Liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Reporting to the Senior Designer
- Managing projects and other members of the team
- 3-6 years’ experience
- Strong experience working on luxury private residential and development projects in London
- Proven experience working on all project stages
- Outstanding conceptual and design skills
- Experience working on all FF&E stages
- Strong technical abilities and skills;
- joinery design and experience developing technical packages on your own
- Good communication and client facing skills
- Good sketching skills
- Knowledge and proficiency of using EstiMac/PC
About the company:
- A top London high-end residential property developer and construction company
- Great studio environment with a very friendly and collaborative atmosphere to work in
- The studio takes on multiple high-end projects
- As a developer they cover the entire design and construction of all projects.
- Projects within walking distance of the studio so lots of on-site and hands on experience.
- Working closely with a talented team from design to construction, providing an excellent opportunity to learn and develop
- A flexible working setup
One more thing…
If you are a talented Mid-weight Interior Designer with experience with luxury private residential and development projects in London, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.