An established real estate investor is looking to grow their in-house team with a well-rounded Middle-weight Interior Designer
Middle-weight Interior Designer, Commercial Workplace, D&B firm London
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000
An established real estate investor is looking to grow their in-house design and build team, based in West London. They’re looking for a well-rounded Middle-weight Interior Designer, with strengths in both creative and technical elements of the design process to enhance workplace spaces within their range of diverse projects. This position is an exciting opportunity to become a key part of a close-knit and inspiring team!
- Generate functional, visually captivating, and innovative designs.
- Formulate and explore design briefs.
- Conduct on-site assessments.
- Contribute insights to and provide guidance on mood boards, finishes, and space planning.
- Utilize 2D and 3D skills to develop creative design concepts.
- Craft and coordinate comprehensive sets of deliverables throughout all project phases, cost estimations, and compliance with local permit requirements.
- Function seamlessly within design/build teams, contributing to concept development, design documentation, and overseeing construction administration.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Being a Revit and AutoCAD practice, it will be greatly beneficial that you have experience in both software.
- Working and collaborating as part of a team on multiple projects is also key.
- Knowledge of commercial workplace interior design is highly desirable.
- At least 3 years of UK experience, predominantly in the commercial workplace sector.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
- Sound understanding of Revit, 3D modelling/visual rendering experience and good ability with Photoshop.
- Good level of understanding of materials, finishes and FF&E
- Technical drawing, e.g. tender packages, schedules and specifications coordination with other consultants, site liaison.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A relevant interior design or architecture degree.
About the company:
- Great studio environment and an enthusiastic, culture-driven design team
- Amazing employee package
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare and dental cover
- Annual bonus
- Flexibility, and 1-day WFH if required