A high-end sports and leisure architecture firm, with inspiring hospitality projects spanning internationally, is seeking a Middle-weight Interior Designer to join the team in London
Middle-weight Interior Designer, Hospitality Design Firm, London
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £40,000
A high-end sports and leisure architecture firm, with inspiring hospitality projects spanning internationally, is seeking a Middle-weight Interior Designer to join the team in London. The ideal candidate will have 3 years minimum experience throughout all stages of the design process in the high-end hospitality sector, be a team player and have an innovative drive for interior design.
- 3D Modelling and Visualization: Utilize Revit and other design software to craft detailed models and renderings for the presentation of design concepts to clients.
- Assist in the preparation of design documentation, including drawing sets, schedules, and specifications.
- Collaborate with senior designers to develop space plans, layouts, and furniture arrangements.
- Creation of Photoshop CGI visuals, plans, and elevations.
- Prepare InDesign layouts and presentations.
- Conduct research and choose appropriate materials, colours, and finishes.
- FFE (Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment): Research and select furnishings and lighting fixtures that align with the design concept.
- Work with vendors and suppliers to source materials, fixtures, furniture, and equipment, ensuring they meet design specifications and project timelines.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience as an interior designer, with a preference for specialization in the sports and entertainment as well as high-end hospitality sectors.
- Proven proficiency in Revit, with the capability to create and manage intricate 3D models for interior design projects. Experience with other modeling software like Twinmotion and Rhino is a valuable asset.
- Proficiency in various design software tools, including AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Bluebeam Revu.
- Exhibit meticulous work habits, ensuring precision in design documentation and specifications.
- Contribute innovative design ideas and solutions to projects.
- Display a willingness to learn and adapt to new design tools and project requirements.
- Collaborate effectively and communicate well with senior designers, architects, and project managers.
- Enthusiastic and Highly Creative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have a degree in Interior Design
About the company:
- Great studio environment and atmosphere.
- A collaborative and team-oriented environment that fosters professional growth.
- The studio works both nationally and internationally, specializing in large sports arenas and inspiring spaces.
- The opportunity to travel to work with an internationally renowned firm, who put people first in their design principles.