A Hospitality Interior Design studio is looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer to join their close-knit team.
Middleweight Hospitality Food & Beverage Interior Designer
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £42,000
A hospitality interior design studio is looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer to expand their close-knit team in a permanent position. Located in West London, the ideal candidate will be working on and wide range of up and coming luxury hospitality food and beverage projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a close, friendly team.
- The successful person will have experience working on all stages of a project.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years proven hospitality experience, including food and beverage projects.
- You will be an excellent communicator; client facing and will have a strong focus on client liaison and design development.
- You will be able to work on the conceptual design process, detailed design drawing packages and have experience with FF&E, sourcing and scheduling.
- This role would be for who has a good understanding of working around various schedules, deadlines, and budgets.
- Experience in Vectorworks are essential for this role
- Adobe Creative Suite is also useful for this role
- A minimum of 3 years hospitality experience, including food and beverage is required
- Must be able to produce detailed drawing packages, and have good knowledge of joinery construction, materials and liaise with contractors
- Experience in FF&E sourcing and scheduling
- You will be a great client facer, with excellent communication skills
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or similar relevant qualifications
About the company:
- Impressive design company with an excellent client list
- Join a friendly team
- Be rewarded with competitive annual salary raises and promotions.
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- The opportunity to travel internationally to research the world’s best hotels, restaurants and bars.
- Quarterly dinners and socials
- Annual summer weekend away
- Frequent cook-offs and Chef tastings.
One last thing…
If this Middleweight Hospitality Food & Beverage Interior Designer role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.