An Interior Design studio is looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer to join their team working on Residential and Hospitality projects
Job # 8712
Job Title: Middleweight Interior Designer, Residential, Hospitality
A friendly, vibrant team located in West London are looking for an All-rounded Middleweight Interior Designer to go into a permanent position. This team are looking to expand, and you will be working on a range of exciting residential and hospitality projects. The ideal candidate will have a great all-rounded skillset.
- The successful person will formulate design ideas and work closely with other team members.
- You will have a good understanding of budgeting and deadlines of a project.
- You will be an excellent communicator, client facing and be able to establish costs and briefs
- You will have experience technical drawing packages including designing joinery, bespoke furniture, lighting and fixed finished.
- A full understanding of FF&E selection, sourcing and specifications
- Good presentation skills
- Some knowledge of leading other team members, and build on their skills
- You will contribute your interest in past styles, detailing and antiques, as well as understanding current trends.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience with a selection of residential and hospitality
- Experience in AutoCAD or Vectorworks are essential for this role, having both is a bonus
- Knowledge of Adobe and InDesign are beneficial
- Good use of Estimate (or similar procurement software)
- You must have worked on projects from the beginning to end
- Ability to deliver conceptual design ideas, bespoke technical designs, FF&E selection
- Great communication skills and a friendly smile
About the company:
- Work with a friendly company who look after each member and promote their professional progression.
- Great location in West London
- Opportunity to work on a variety of different projects
- Great way to develop career further
- Regular social events
In return a great salary is offered to match experience along with room to grow within the practice.
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for thisMIddleweight Interior Designer, Residential, Hospitality role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.