An award-winning boutique interior design firm is seeking a Middleweight Interior Designer to work across a selection of high-end hospitality projects.
Middleweight Interior Designer, Hospitality Focused
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £35,000
An award-winning boutique interior design firm is seeking a Middleweight Interior Designer with 3+ years’ experience, to work across a selection of high-end hospitality projects. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the luxury hospitality sector and have a great eye for detail and good technical skills.
- You will be working on a range of exciting hospitality projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- This role is suitable for someone with excellent FF&E knowledge
- strong creative and technical ability
- Passion for furniture, fabrics and finishes
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Ability to coordinate clearly with contractors and red mark construction drawings
- Pro-active and driven
- You must have a minimum of 3 years’ professional experience
- Proven experience in high end hospitality interior design
- FF&E sourcing, coordination and scheduling is required
- Coordinate FF&E within the detail design packages
- You must be able to deliver technical drawings utilising AutoCAD
- Knowledge in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop are essential
- Strong hand sketching skills are advantageous
- You will have worked from concept through to completion
- You will have a good understanding of working around various schedules, deadlines, and budgets
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or similar
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- West London location
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Fun, sociable environment
One more thing…
If you are a talented Middleweight Interior Designer with experience with hospitality projects, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.