A Prime London Property Consultancy is looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer to join their small FF&E team.
Middleweight Interior Designer, Prime London Property Consultancy
Salary Guide: £30,000.00 – £40,000.00
A great opportunity to join an independent Prime London Property Consultancy focused on the acquisition, design, and renovation of projects. An excellent client base of UK and international clients providing a unique service and a chance to be in a very client facing role.
The small design team is looking for an experienced middleweight interior designer with strong FF&E experience, ideally gained from working on private client London High-end residential projects.
- A key member of the small in-house design team, working closely with the Founder and Managing Director.
- Running projects from concept to completion with guidance from the MD.
- Liaising with suppliers, building and maintaining industry relationships.
- FF&E space planning.
- Attending client meetings, steering clients through the FF&E interior selection process.
- Creating mood boards, sketches, and basic CAD drawings.
- Creating client presentations, project costing schedules and budgets.
- Sourcing and procuring new and antique FF&E.
- Designing bespoke joinery and FF&E.
- Specifying and scheduling of all finishes.
- Management of project budgets.
- Reviewing supplier technical drawings.
- 3 to 6 years’ interior and FF&E experience gained from luxury and bespoke residential projects.
- Ability to create presentations, schedules and budgets.
- Run projects, meet deadlines and work to budgets.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member.
- Client & site liaison.
- Good knowledge of FF&E suppliers.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, and SketchUp.
About the company:
- Prime London residential property consultancy, often a unique service to their excellent client base.
- Opportunity to gain excellent exposure to private clients and incredible London projects.
- Working closely with the Project Managers and Managing Director of the company.
- Brilliant career progression, joining the company at the early stages of well-planned expansion.
- Central London-based office, with very flexible work from home options.
- A young, fun and vibrant team environment who love what they do.
Job # 17554