Join a successful design studio in central London as a Middleweight Interior Designer with F&B experience. Work on exciting projects and showcase your design and technical skills.
Middleweight Interior Designer with Food & Beverage Experience
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £42,000
A successful studio is looking for a Middleweight Interior designer to join their team. Located in central London this studio is looking for someone with a strong F&B or hospitality project experiance. To have a successful application you will be passionate about design and have good technical abilities.
- A minimum of 3 year’s professional experience in hospitality design is required
- Must have proven experience working from concept to completion
- You will have strong technical skill set and be able to deliver full detailed drawing packages including bespoke joinery
- SketchUp & AutoCAD skills are a must
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Must Interior design or a relative degree
- Ability to work well with deadlines
- A minimum of 3 year’s professional experience in high-end interiors
- Worked on food & beverage projects
- Good SketchUp skills are a must
- Must have good technical ability utilising AutoCAD, including full detailed drawing packages
- Experience with project from concept through to completion
- You will have great leadership skills
- The ability to manage workload and deadlines individually and for the team
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
About the company:
- Opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects
- Working with a friendly team
- Finish early on Fridays!
- Top Floor, Bright open studio
- A young and ambitious studio
- Great career growth potential
- Work in a great location in Central London
- Great work life balance
One more thing…
This is a great opportunity to gain in depth experience on a prestigious project at an excellent practice. If this Middleweight Hospitality Interior Designer role is of interest; and you’re dedicated, with a flair for design and acute attention to details; send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
This company holds good presentation skills in high regards, and with high importance so please ensure your Portfolio is well laid out and detailed.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.