Dynamic and growing firm is seeking a Middleweight Interior Designer, passionate about design with technical experience in Revit.
Middleweight Interior Designer, with Revit Skills
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £45,000
A dynamic and growing design firm that specializes in creating innovative and inspiring interiors for a range of spaces, including hospitality, food and beverage, leisure, and retail. Seeking a talented and creative Middleweight Interior Designer to join the team. The successful candidate will be passionate about design and have the technical skills necessary to work with Revit.
- Develop and implement interior design concepts for a range of interior spaces, including hospitality, food and beverage, leisure, and retail projects.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop designs that meet client requirements and budgets.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and ensure that their vision is realized.
- Coordinate with contractors and vendors to ensure that designs are executed to the highest standards.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies.
- Create detailed drawings and specifications using Revit.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in interior design, ideally from hospitality, food and beverage, leisure, and/or retail projects.
- Strong conceptual and design skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient in Revit.
About the company:
- A design leader in their sector, with renowned long term and solid client base.
- Hybrid working options.
- Based on a thriving street in Southeast London, close to a major train station.
- Huge variety of projects, and design at its trustiest from.
- Stability of a leading long-standing company.
- Collaborative open plan office.
- Structured career progression.
- Creative and forward-thinking studio.
- Paid overtime!
- Competitive company benefits and office perks such as lunch paid for every
- Monday, 4 staff parties a year.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.