A unique and artistic high-end hospitality and food & beverage studio are looking for a skilled Middleweight to Senior Interior Designer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Middleweight to Senior Interior Designer
Hospitality Food and Beverage
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £50,000
A unique and artistic high-end hospitality and food & beverage studio are looking for a skilled Middleweight to Senior Interior Designer to join them on a full time, permanent basis to work on a range of high-end restaurants and bars both in UK and internationally. With a secondary focus on private residential projects.
The studio perfectly combines a timeless, authentic, and tailored design approach, bringing in all elements of the architecture and natural world to create a bespoke aesthetic.
This is an opportunity to join a studio that values creative and innovative thinking. They dedicate 3-4 weeks at the being of each project to explore and define the narrative of the upcoming project. In this time designers are given the freedom to explore and get inspired whether that be through library, exhibitions, poetry or maybe concerts.
- Manage projects from concept to completion, collaborating as a team, working individually as well as working closely with the founding members
- Attend initial client meetings to gain a good understanding of project objectives and generate ideas
- Sourcing new items and vintage pieces
- Ensure integration of FF&E through CAD layouts and mood boards
- Design and develop bespoke joinery and pieces
- Create designs and produce presentations
- Prepare and attend client presentations
- Guide and mentor Junior team members and Designers
- Manage the budget, create quotes, and ensure projects are on schedule
- Keep up communications with clients, suppliers, and other members of the design team
- Must have 5+ years post grad experience in Hospitality Interior Design
- Previous UK based experience working for a high-end hospitality studio
- Full proficiency using AutoCAD, SolidWorks (or equivalent), Photoshop and InDesign are essential
- Must be skilled at hand sketching
- Knowledge of the UK regulations and UK project stages.
- Strong supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes
- Must have excellent presentations and communication skills
- Great communication and ability to work closely with clients and manufacturers
- Able to produce schedules and see projects through to completion
- Client facing experience and confidence with clients is a bonus
About the company:
- A young, busy, and growing studio
- 1 day a week is fully work from home
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Highly talented team of creatives and industry professionals
- Beautiful high-end residential, hospitality and retail projects
- Chance to work on projects and to go onsite to locations both in the UK and International. Projects over the next year to include locations such as Dubai and LA
- A collaborative and creative working environment
- A studio with a focus on sustainability
One last thing…
If this Middleweight to Senior Interior Designer role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.