A Interior Design Studio is looking for a Mid-weight FF&E Designer to join their team, working on Hospitality and Leisure projects.
Job # 9011
Job title: Mid-weight FF&E Designer, Hospitality and Leisure Projects
This exciting permanent position will be joining a talented team working on a large variety of projects including food & beverage, hospitality, and leisure. You will need experience in delivering FF&E packages for large-scale commercial projects with a keen design eye. Your passion & enthusiasm about design must shine during the interview process. Based in Central London this is a great way to springboard your career within the hospitality sector.
- Have an extensive understanding of finishes, furniture and lighting, to delivery FF&E packages for a range of project scales and sectors.
- Experience completing specifications to a high standard.
- Ability to generate and manage FF&E and OS&E schedules and keep track of the supply chain.
- An ability to create sample boards for client presentations to a high standard.
- An ability to work as part of a larger team, but also independently on projects where required.
- An ability to hit the ground running and be self-motivated, supported by their previous experience taking ownership of the FF&E on projects.
- A personable, positive, confident and grounded demeanor.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, and confidence in using an Apple Mac computer.
- Familiarity with navigating Vectorworks a bonus but not essential.
About the company:
- A design leader in their sector, with renowned long term and solid client base.
- Based in central London, close to a major train station.
- Huge variety of projects, and design at its trustiest from.
- Stability of a leading long-standing company.
- Collaborative open plan office.
- Training to be provide for software, industry processes, suppliers, etc…
- Structured career progression.
- Creative and forward-thinking studio.
- Paid overtime!
If you’re interested in this Mid-weight FF&E Designer, Hospitality and Leisure Projects role; send us your CV and Portfolio now!