A small but growing passionate design studio seeks a Midweight Interior Designer with private high-end residential project experience
Midweight Interior Designer
Private high-end residential projects
Eclectic Bespoke Design Studio in South West London
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £40,000
A small but growing passionate midweight interior design studio with their in-house furniture and accessories range. Known for UK and international traditional styling, with an eccentric flair. Located in southwest London, the ideal candidate will be working mostly on private high-end residential projects as well as boutique hotels. A great opportunity to work closely with the founder and progress to the studios leading designer.
- Working closely alongside the founder who has over 40 years of experience in the industry, so this is a great opportunity to shadow and learn from the best!
- Looking for someone with at least 3-5 years of experience in high-end residential interiors as they will be working on a project from concept to handover
- Create, prepare, and present design concepts for review, so must have a strong understanding of luxury materials
- Producing bespoke furniture layouts, floor plans, and joinery
- Interpret what is needed for the look and work within FF&E budgets
- Source and procure items at all stages of the construction and installation
- Key role in developing, designing, and presenting ideas for implementation to lead designers
- At least 3-5 years working in the high-end residential market
- Confident client facer and collaborative designer with a compatible flair for design
- Knowledge of local and online showrooms and resources and industry trends
- Thrives in a fast-paced dynamic, creative environment
- Confident taking initiative working independently as well as part of a small team
- Highly organized with an exceptional eye detail with the ability to spot new trends within interiors
- AutoCAD or Vectorworks knowledge
About the company:
- A family-owned world class leading interior design team working on some of the most luxurious projects across the world.
- Opportunity to get excellent exposure to clients and design for incredible residential properties.
- Based mainly in southwest London with a few on-site visits recommended.
- A close-knit team looking to hire someone to become part of the family!
- Great career progression to become studio leading designer.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Midweight Interior Designer then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting private high-end residential project opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.