A young and growing workplace design studio seek a commercially aware Middleweight or Midweight Interior Designer with a creative flair.
Midweight Interior Designer
Young and growing workplace design studio
Innovative Commercial Design
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £34,000
A young and growing workplace design studio based in central London is looking for a commercially aware Middleweight or Midweight Interior Designer to join the small team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have invaluable work experience and must share a passion for innovative commercial design, with a creative flair.
Working closely with the founder and a talented group of multi-disciplinary designers, this is a brilliant opportunity to gain invaluable experience working both autonomously and as part of a larger team.
- At least 3 years of industry experience, predominantly in the workplace sector.
- A relevant interior design or interior architecture degree.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or SketchUp is a must.
- Confidence using Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good level of understanding of materials, finishes and FF&E.
- Technical drawing, e.g. tender packages, schedules and specifications coordination with other consultants, site liaison.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lead and mentor other staff members
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Must have a creative and positive design outlook with a good commercial understanding.
- Lots of opportunities to go on site.
- A good technical understanding.
About the company:
- Hybrid working, 2 days remote, and 3 days in the office each week.
- Competitive Salary.
- Sociable and friendly company.
- A friendly and supportive environment.
- Working closely with the directors and founders of the company.
- Great potential and career prospects yet fun and social at the same time.
- Central location with easy transport access.
- Small studio but growing rapidly so a very exciting time to join the team.
- Working on unique workplace projects within London’s most sought-after locations.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Middleweight Interior Designer then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting innovative commercial design opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.