Join an architecture practice in London as an Office Manager. Bring your organisational skills and software proficiency to ensure smooth operations and a friendly work environment.
Office Manager for Architecture Practice
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £40,000
Join an architecture practice in London as an Office Manager. Be the cornerstone of the team, ensuring smooth operations and a friendly atmosphere. Showcase your organisational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
- Assume the role of Office Manager in a lovely architecture firm, responsible for the smooth operation of the office and acting as the cornerstone of the team.
- Possess prior experience in the architecture or design industry.
- Organisation skills.
- Showcase a practical understanding of administration tasks.
- Excel in communication skills, both client-facing and in front-of-house duties, including offering refreshments to clients and visitors.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Assist in managing the studio library, documenting stock when designers take out samples and ensuring their return.
- Manage stationery supplies, travel and courier bookings, and office insurance.
- Cultivate a warm personality to integrate well with the existing team in this small office setting.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is essential for this role.
- Knowledge of architecture and urban design is desirable.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience within the industry.
About the company:
- Good studio environment with a friendly atmosphere to work in.
- Lovely approachable team.
- Based in central London.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Office Manager role; please apply below and attach your CV. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.