An established company of over 25 years of experience seeks a strong Revit On-site Design Coordinator to work on luxury development projects.
On-site Design Coordinator
Mayfair Luxury Development Project
Prestigious hotels, commercial interiors, and private residences sectors
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £52,000
An established company of over 25 years’ experience and 300+ strong workforce specialising in refurbishment and restoration, construction, and interior fit-out company is looking to hire a talented On-site Design Coordinator. They are renowned for experience and passion to produce the highest quality delivered finish. Working on projects across the world’s most prestigious hotels, commercial interiors, and private residences.
The Design Coordinator will support the Design Manager and together responsible for executing the design in accordance with a projects’ design deliverables. Co-ordinating both external design consultants and the internal design and consultant resource allocated to the project.
The following will be required:
To audit the design and identify inconsistencies, discrepancies and missing information and record, report and track the close out of these items
- Take responsibility for the production and control of the design programme and report against it
- Hold design workshops with the trade contractors and consultants, develop the design, workshop drawings and manage the coordination between trades
- Manage the production and approval of samples, mock ups and quality benchmarks
- Coordinate the integration of the building services with the architectural and structural elements of the project
- In-depth knowledge of the design and construction process
- Understands the pre-construction process
- Can organise and manage the design phase of a project
- Has been involved in at least one £10m+ project
- Methodical approach to duties
About the company:
- A UK leading specialist interior fit-out contractors
- Really at the top of their game and setting the standards for the industry
- Opportunity to work on some of the world’s most prestigious luxury interiors
- Excellent training and future prospects
- Personal development plan within the company
- Competitive salary and benefits
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this On-site Design Coordinator role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Luxury Development opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.