Architectural studio in Paris is looking for an Architect of Project Architect to join their team on large technical projects using Revit.
Paris based Architect
European Large Technical Projects in Revit
SALARY GUIDE: £48,000 – £58,000
A great technical-minded Architect team is looking to expand their Paris headquarters office with a new team member!
An experienced Part III or Project Architect to join their Paris-based team and work on UK and International technical large scale projects. With some travel for work included and the opportunity to visit their two other European offices in course too.
The projects you would work on vary from data centers and office projects to luxury boutiques for global clients. With a growing client base of international blue-chip companies, the teams in all offices are growing, so its a great time to join!
They are looking for a Part III qualified architect or Project Architect to start in the next two months, who is capable of running large jobs and confident dealing with clients, planners and contractors to work.
The role will be based in the office three days a week, two days remote – where laptops and tech will be provided. There is an opportunity to be in more if wished, but not pressure and lovely hybrid opportunity for long term working.
To work on a number of data center projects in France, the UK and Internationally. The role requires an experienced Architect who is capable of working autonomously, with minimal supervision, across all RIBA work stages. The preferred candidate will be capable of running large jobs and comfortable liaising with clients, planners, building control, compiling presentations and have previous experience producing complete tender, detail and construction information.
The role includes:
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentations to clients and planners
- Technical development and detailed design to meet UK building regulations and planning requirements
- Preparation of tender and construction information
- Proposing solutions to design and construction issues as projects develop
- 8 years or more of professional experience working on similar larger scale, technical projects is required.
- Design, communication, and presentation skills are all excellent.
- Working knowledge of Revit in an office setting is essential
- Experience at a data center is desirable.
- English language is essential, French fluency is a bonus, and other languages even better – so please highlight this in your application
- Ability to operate independently and with a high level of self-motivation
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and other professions
If this sounds like you, or someone you know then apply to this advert with your latest cv and portfolio and we will review and be in touch asap if a suitable match.