A brilliant Architects practice seeks a detailed design Part 2 architectural assistant or Part 3 architect to join its team in East London
Part 2 Architectural Assistant or ARB/RIBA Qualified Part 3 Architect
Detailed Design knowledge
UK Residential/Housing Projects
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £34,000
A brilliant Architects practice is seeking an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or Part 3 architect with detailed design knowledge to join its practice in East London. They are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual with at least two years’ practice experience to join their creative studio.
The right candidate must have:
- Working Revit ability is essential, which can be shown in your portfolio on UK projects.
- Previous experience of using Adobe Suite and AutoCAD
- Strong drawing skills and good writing.
- Good and confident spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of British building regulations.
- Experience through all RIBA stages and proven experience creating presentations and reports.
- Experience in Residential/housing projects in the UK, from 20 to 200 units
Will give you the opportunity to work on both small and large-scale UK-based residential, mixed-use, retail, and master planning projects.
Within a well-established, creative, young, and friendly team.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Part II Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this residential Part 2 of Part 3 ARB/RIBA qualified Architect opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.