Looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant, with a friendly and ambitious attitude and strong Revit skills
Part II Architectural Assistant
Strong Revit for top AJ100 Practice
Salary Guide: £27,000 – £34,000
If you are a Part II Architectural Assistant with 2 – 3years experience post qualification, a friendly and ambitious attitude and strong Revit skills – then this could be the role for you!
The right person must:
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals, including statutory and planning requirements.
- Some existing live project experience of working at all RIBA stages, with a particular focus on Stages 3 and 4
- Experience in tender and construction package production
- Ability to competently design and compose?planning applications, production and detail design drawings
- Experience managing your own time to prioritise and meet deadlines for yourself and support the team’s timelines as well
- Excellent technical knowledge and communication skills
- Working level of proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- An ambitious and go getter attitude, perhaps someone looking to do their part III in near future, seeking support and the right projects to continue their career progression
- Ability to coordinate, liaise and present concisely to internal teams
- Experience working on multi-unit housing projects would be a strong benefit, so please provide relevant samples at the top of your portfolio
About the Studio:
Based in central London with excellent tube and overground links you’ll be joining a young team at their beautiful open plan office with their own football and pool tables! The practice is incredibly supportive with part II’s progression into their part III with regular CPD’s that are always followed by a social. They encourage a good work – life balance with 1 day working from home.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Part II Architectural Assistant role to working on large multi-unit housing projects then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this Revit skilled Architect opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.