An esteemed client is searching for a Part II Architect Assistant to join a dynamic residential firm, focusing on development of design proposals.
Energetic Part II Architect Assistant – Revit-Driven Residential Design in Central London
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £35,000
Summary of Part II Architect Role
Our esteemed client is in search of a talented Part II Architectural Assistant to join a dynamic residential firm, focusing on the development of design proposals and solutions. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional design and graphic communication skills, articulate a compelling design narrative, and demonstrate proficiency in design software, with a specific emphasis on Revit. Previous experience in preparing feasibility studies and planning applications for UK residential-led projects is a crucial requirement.
Key Part II Architect Requirements
- Qualifications: Part II Architectural Assistant with relevant qualifications and experience.
- Design Proficiency: Excellent design and graphic communication skills.
- Software Skills: Proficient in Revit for design software.
- Project Experience: Previous experience in preparing feasibility studies and planning applications for UK residential-led projects.
Key Part II Architect Responsibilities
- Design Brilliance: Contribute to the brilliance of design proposals for Central London’s premier residential projects.
- Communication Mastery: Articulate a compelling design narrative through effective communication.
- Revit Expertise: Showcase expertise in Revit to elevate the design process.
- Strategic Studies: Lead the preparation of feasibility studies and planning applications at both outline and detailed planning stages.
Part II Architect Role Benefits
- Competitive Package: Attractive salary ranging from £30,000 to £35,000.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement: Enjoy a generous holiday allowance above the average (36 days in total, including 8 bank holidays).
- Profit Share: Participate in the company’s profit-sharing program.
- Performance Bonus: Eligibility for a performance-related bonus.
- Central London Prestige: Immerse yourself in the heart of Central London’s prestigious residential projects.
- Collaborative Environment: Thrive in a collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- Award-Winning Company: Be part of an award-winning company with over 200 design and people-related accolades.
- Career Growth: Explore opportunities for career growth and development within the company.
One last thing:
If you’re an enthusiastic Part II Architectural Assistant, ready to bring your dynamic approach to Central London’s top-notch residential projects and meet the outlined requirements, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter highlighting your relevant skills and experiences.