A beautiful and design-led practice seeks a talented Part II ArchiCAD Architectural Assistant. High-end classical residential projects
Part II Architectural Assistant
Classical Residential Projects
ArchiCAD proficiency a bonus, or training will be provided
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £30,000
A beautiful and design-lead practice is seeking a talented and inspired part II Architectural Assistant for their Central London office. The right candidate will be a recent part II Architect with a passion for high-end residential projects as well a classical architecture.
Requirements and skills:
- Experience or understanding of working through RIBA stages
- Experience and/or interest in classical/traditional styles of architecture
- Good software ability, preferably in ArchiCAD
- Dynamic, ambitious, and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and progress
- A genuine passion for high-quality design and classical architecture
- Hand-sketching ability and a creative flair
- A beautifully presented portfolio that shows a thoughtful design approach
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and visual
About the company:
This team has worked on some of the UK’s most notable heritage projects, and all share a passion for conservation and preservation, working predominantly on listed buildings, though in recent years the practice has been taking on more and more new build commissions. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join this group of talented designers and add countless gorgeous designs to your portfolio while growing alongside a renowned studio with wonderful, impassioned, and hard-working peers.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Part II Architectural Assistant then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting classical residential opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.