A leading architecture practice that specialises in luxury residential, hospitality, and interior projects is seeking a talented Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team.
Part II Architectural Assistant for Bespoke Residential and Hospitality Practice
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £34,000
A leading architecture practice that specialises in luxury residential, hospitality, and interior projects is seeking a talented Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team. With a focus on bespoke small and medium-sized residential projects, their portfolio of work showcases some of the most impressive and innovative designs in the industry.
As a Part II Architectural Assistant, you will play an essential role in supporting the team of architects and designers, helping to develop and deliver projects from concept to completion. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects and to collaborate with talented and experienced professionals in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Assisting the design team in the development of concept designs, detailed design, and construction documents
- Creating 2D and 3D models and drawings
- Undertaking site visits and assisting in site surveys
- Liaising with clients, contractors, and consultants
- Preparing presentations and participating in design reviews
- Part II Architectural Assistant with relevant experience in luxury residential, hospitality, and interior projects
- Proficiency in Sketchup, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite essential; Revit is advantageous
- Strong design and technical skills is critical, with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong time-management skills and ability to work under pressure
One Last Thing…
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Part II Architectural Assistant to take the next step in their career and work on exiting projects ranging in budget from £1–20 million. If you are passionate about design and interested in joining a leading architecture practice, please apply with your CV and portfolio.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.