A friendly practice based in Oxfordshire is looking for an ambitious Part II Architectural Assistant to work on their design led private residential projects.
Part II Architectural Assistant
For a private residential practice based in Oxfordshire
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £34,000
A friendly practice based in Oxfordshire is looking for an ambitious Part II Architectural Assistant to work on their design led private residential projects. Their portfolio of work includes refurbishments and extensions; as well as new build projects upto a value of £10 million.
The practice will also consider Technicians, recently qualified Architects, overseas Architects and Part I Architectural Assistants with 2+ years’ experience. This is a great opportunity for applicants wishing to find a case study for their Part III and who wish to work on a small-scale project that will quickly go to site.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe; Revit experience a bonus, but training will be provided
- Have excellent client facing skills, well presented and confident
- Be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge, RIBA stages 0-5 – which can be shown through samples in your portfolio
- Enjoy working within a small team. This team is 8 people, who all get on well and are supportive of each other.
- Have experience working on UK high-end residential or mixed use projects
- Have a positive go-getter attitude, friendly rapport and be ambitious to grow and develop individually and as part of the team
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- While a driver’s license is not required, it is recommended due to the rural village location of the office
In return, the salary and package will reflect the candidate’s level of experience. There is also potential to grow and make your mark within this wonderful team. The practice wants to support the career development of new members of staff, having helped a number of the team go on to become ARB registered Architects.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.