Small design-driven Practice seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team on Residential and Exhibition Projects.
Part II Architectural Assistant
Small Practice, Residential & Exhibition Projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £32,000
A small design-led practice based in the vibrant Shoreditch area of London is recruiting for a driven Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team. The practice specialises in high-end residential, interiors, and exhibition projects. Thy are a Chartered Practice and can support candidates who intend to go on and complete their Part III in future.
- Work closely with the of team to deliver projects from conception to completion
- Produce drawings and 3D models using Vectorworks
- Assist with site visits and surveys
- Research materials, products, and building regulations
- Collaborate with other consultants, contractors, and suppliers
- Contribute to design meetings and presentations
- Part II qualified with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Vectorworks
- Strong design skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience working on high-end residential, interiors, and exhibition projects is desirable
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and planning processes
One Last Thing…
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Part II Architectural Assistant for Small Practice, Residential and Exhibition Projects, then reach out and apply for this role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and work on a range of high-profile projects.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.