A brilliant small design lead Architects practice in East London are seeking a strong and creative Part II to join the team.
Strong Part II Architectural Assistant
Friendly and design-focused team
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £38,000
A brilliant small design-focused Architects practice in East London is growing their team, due to an increase in projects, and is seeking a strong and creative strong part II architectural assistant to join the team. The practice is less than 10 people, so a friendly, go getter character is required, as well as a clear passion for Architecture and the industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- be a Part II with at least 1-years’ experience post BArch/ MArch/ Diploma.
- Be proficient in Sketchup and V-ray with a talent for post-production editing, along with experience or willingness to train in Microstation.
- Have a beautiful portfolio demonstrating flair in 3D visualisation.
- Have the organisation and efficiency to work on a variety of projects in parallel
- Some experience of technical work beyond RIBA Stage 3 is preferred but not essential
- Have experience working in a design focused UK architectural studio
- Have a working understanding of the UK planning system and project experience between RIBA Stages 0 and 4
In return a matching salary to experience is given, with the opportunity to grow and really make a difference in a team of less than ten people.
They have a very social office, with weekly work drinks, CPD training and after probation the chance for flexible working.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this, Part II Architectural Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this design-focused role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.