Special opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join an emerging name in luxury residential design, based in South West London.
Friendly and driven Part II Architectural Assistant
Small High-End Residential Practice
South West London
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £35,000
A small boutique Interiors and Architecture studio based in South West London are seeking a driven and organised Part II Architectural Assistant to join their small friendly team. This studio specialises in UK based private high-end residential so some experience in this sector is essential.
- A year or two post qualification, so have gained professional work experience in a UK practice.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, and ideally with Adobe and Sketchup
- Any previous experience dealing with heritage and conservation is a bonus, but not essential
- A motivated and ambitious team – player who desires to be part of a small but rapidly growing practice
- Confident communicator, internally with small teams and with potential or experience client facing, dealing with high networth individuals
- Capability across all RIBA stages
- Experience managing own work load and prioritise to work meet deadlines
This is a special opportunity to join an emerging name in luxury residential design with the ability to really grow and progress with the company. They are a friendly and creative team with a lovely office space (where this role shall be based full time, in the office) and are open for this role to change and be tailored to the individual in collaboration with the directors to suit the changing needs of the business and skillset of the individual. If this is the career defining role that you are looking for then do not hesitate to apply.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this, Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this high-end residential opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.