A brilliant small design-led East London practice requires a Part II Architectural Assistant proficient in Sketchup, V-ray + Microstation
Part II Architectural Assistant
Must be Sketchup, V-Ray + Microstation proficient
Small Design-led East London Practice
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £30,000
A brilliant small design lead Architects practice in East London is growing their team, due to an increase in projects, and is seeking a strong and creative strong part II architectural assistant to join the team. They must also be proficient in using Sketchup, V-Ray + Microstation.
The practice is less than 10 people, so a friendly, go-getter character is required, as well as a clear passion for Architecture and the industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- be a Part II with at least 1-years’ experience post-BArch/ MArch/ Diploma.
- Be proficient in Sketchup and V-ray with a talent for post-production editing, along with experience or willingness to train in Microstation.
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating flair in 3D visualisation.
- Be total proficient in a 2D CAD software – preferably Microstation, but it is not essential
- Have the organisation and efficiency to work on a variety of projects in parallel
- Some experience of technical work beyond RIBA Stage 3 is preferred but not essential
- Have experience working in a design-focused UK architectural studio
- Have a working understanding of the UK planning system and project experience between RIBA Stages 0 and 3
In return, a matching salary to experience is given, with the opportunity to grow and really make a difference in a team of fewer than ten people.
They have a very social office, with weekly work drinks, CPD training, and after probation the chance for flexible working.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Part II Architectural Assistant then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Sketchup, V-ray + Microstation proficient opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.