A large international practice is looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join its team with a focus on remediation and reducing environmental damage to existing buildings.
Part II Architectural Assistant
To join a top AJ100 Practice with a focus on remediation and reducing environmental damage to existing buildings
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £34,000
A large international practice with projects across all stages, this long-established architectural firm has over 100 awards to its name and is growing its team due to increase in workload. Despite being an interdisciplinary practice, there is a particular focus on both master planning and residential sectors. With generations of experience to draw on, this practice demonstrates an exemplary track record in the design and delivery of projects and places of varying scale, complexity, and diversity at the heart of both their team and core design principles. They are currently looking for a focused and technical-minded Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team with a focus on remediation and reducing environmental damage to existing buildings.
The right person must have:
- A qualified Part II Architectural Assistant or equivalent
- Proficiency in Revit
- A passion for remediation and a sustainable ethos
- The ability to work well both in a team environment and independently, taking ownership of tasks and showing initiative to support project leaders
- High standard of visual communication and presenting ideas
- Good technical detailing and ability to produce information ready for construction
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
About the practice:
- Lovely studio based in Central London, with great transport links – both overground and tube lines
- Open plan office with a lovely social space
- 24 days holiday
- A social team that ensures parties for seasonal occasions, as well as study trips, away days and even an office sports team
- Season ticket loan after 6-month probation
- Hybrid working in place, with the option to work from home on a Friday
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop within a successful practice
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave policy
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Part II Architectural Assistant role then please apply below. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity.
Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.