Growing architectural team is looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team to work on complex interior fit-out projects.
Part II Architectural Assistant to work on Complex Interior Fit-Out Project
To join a team of 15 designers in Central London
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £40,000
A lovely medium-sized practice is looking for a well-rounded Part II Architectural Assistant to join its ever-growing team in Central London. The practice is a healthy mix of Architects, Interior Architects, Interior Designers, and Project Managers, working on complex interior fit-out projects.
The role will require you to be confident across a range of skills as you could be working on aspects of everything from technical drawings to interior design. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Part II or equivalent to gain experience across a breadth of sectors and project types – including commercial, residential, hospitality, and healthcare.
The ideal person will have 2-3 years of experience in practice, with skills in communication, teamwork, and creativity; as well as proficiency in Vectorworks.
- An ARB Part II or Interior Architectural qualification
- Proficiency in use of Vectorworks on Mac, AutoCAD may also be considered
- A well-presented portfolio that showcases excellent design ability
- The ability to confidently produce technical drawings and details at varying scales
- The ability to present and schedule FF&E
- Experience working on interior fitout projects in the UK, ideally within the commercial, residential, care home, hospitality, mixed use or healthcare sector(s)
- A well-rounded and universal approach to design
- Experience in sourcing furniture, materials and finishes
- Willingness to work on a range of projects – different sectors and different scales
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Standards
- The ability to interview in person
- The right to live and work in the UK
About the company:
- Hybrid Working
- Flexi hours (11-3.30)
- Monthly social events – most recently a trip to the Royal Academy
- Opportunity for long-term career progression, the average career within the practice is 5 years – committed team members, a variety of projects and happy employees!
- Fantastic central London location – very easy to reach via overground and underground
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this?Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically detailed technical samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.